2016

2016

Thursday, July 23, 2015

ICE put on CRUZ Control


"Yesterday in Washington on Capitol Hill there was a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on immigration enforcement and the lack of it.  The Immigration Customs Enforcement Director (that's ICE) Sarah Saldana, testified.  During the Q&A, Senator Ted Cruz,....
CRUZ:  In the year 2013, how many criminal illegal aliens did the Obama administration release?

SALDANA:  In '14 it was a little over 30,000. 

CRUZ:  How many murderers?


SALDANA:  In that year, sir, I can't remember the number right now. But I know that we had the statistic that was said earlier, the four-year period from 2010 to 2014, that there were 121 persons who committed, uh, crimes afterwards. But I can't provide you the exact number.

CRUZ:  How many rapists?

SALDANA:  I am not sure right now.  I'd have to pull that number.

CRUZ:  How many drunk drivers?

SALDANA:  Same answer.  I can certainly break that down for you. And, in fact, I think we're going to working on that right now.  It's been requested before.

CRUZ:  Yesterday, how many murderers did the Obama administration release? 

SALDANA:  Now, Senator, I don't know the answer to that question.

CRUZ:  I want to note that your testimony, when I ask you how many criminals ICE released in 2013, you were off by a factor of three.  You said 30,000.  The correct answer is 104,000.  There were 68,000 criminal illegal aliens that ICE declined to begin deportation proceedings against.  In addition to that, there were 36,000 in deportation proceedings with criminal convictions that the Obama
administration released.  And I would note that among those were 193 murderers with homicide convictions, were 426 people with sexual assault convictions, were over 16,000 criminal illegal aliens with drunk driving convictions released by this administration because this administration refuses to follow the law.

SALDANA:  You asked me, I thought, about 2014.  That is 30,558.  And the good news is at least that went down from 2013, when it was 36,007.

CRUZ:  But you're omitting the 68,000 criminal illegal aliens that ICE did not begin deportation proceedings against at all, and you gotta add both of those together.  It's over a hundred thousand.

SALDANA:  Y-yes, sir. That's absolutely right.

RUSH:  "Yes, sir, you're absolutely right. We've released over a hundred thousand murderers, rapists, purse snatchers, muggers, criminals.  So, what's your point, Senator, huh?  What's the big deal, Senator?" is the attitude. "So what?" I wonder if she'd a got upset if he had asked her, "How many registered Democrats were released among this pool of prisoners?"  That might have ticked her off.  She might have got a rise out of that.  "Can you tell me, Madam Director, how many registered Democrats were among the 100,000 murderers and rapists that you let go?"  "Senator, you know that not one of these is a registered voter... yet." RUSH

No comments:

Post a Comment