2016

2016

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Democrat Convention Highlights: Night 4

 Hillary Clinton to Bernie Sanders supporters: "I've heard you"

Clinton on Trump as commander-in-chief: "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man you can trust nuclear weapons"

Clinton celebrates historic moment as first female nominee: "When any barrier falls in America, it clears the way"

Clinton: "Bernie Sanders and I will work together to make college tuition-free for the middle class"

Clinton: "There is no other Donald Trump; this is it"

HillaryClinton: Trump spoke for 70-odd minutes at the RNC, "and I do mean odd."

Hillary Clinton: If I'm "playing the woman card, then deal me in"

Hillary Clinton: Deporting immigrants would be "self-defeating and inhumane"

HillaryClinton: "Yes, America's destiny is ours to choose. So let's be stronger together, my fellow Americans."
 
Did Bill Clinton Fall Asleep
During Hillary’s Speech?
 

Happening Now: Protesters break through the barrier at the Democrat Convention and clash with Philadelphia police.

No comments:

Post a Comment