2016

2016

Monday, May 23, 2016

Jill NOT Hill?

"When Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein took the podium on Sunday, chants of ‘Jill, not Hill!’ erupted in the lecture room. She laughed, and then quickly added, ‘Yeah, you’re not kidding.'” Stein continued, “People say to me sometimes, ‘So you’re OK with getting Trump elected?’ And I say, ‘I will be horrified if Donald Trump gets elected, and I will be horrified if Hillary Clinton gets elected.’ And I’m most horrified by a political system that gives us two lethal choices and says, ‘Pick between them, and that’s it.'”
Stein added, “We are right now in the polls where Bernie Sanders was about six months ago. So don’t for a minute accept the propaganda that we are powerless, or irrelevant in this process or discussion.” GPW

No comments:

Post a Comment