2016

2016

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Trump gets Debate canceled

"Fox News announced Wednesday that next week's Republican debate in Salt Lake City is canceled,
following the decision by all three GOP candidates to drop out of the presidential forum.
Donald Trump was the first White House contender to announce Wednesday that he would not be attending the debate, citing prior commitments to speak "in front of an important group of people." Shortly after the front-runner's announcement, Ohio Gov. John Kasich and then Texas Sen. Ted Cruz also backed out.
Trump told "Fox and Friends" during a phone interview that he was "was very surprised when I heard that Fox called for a debate."
"I think we have had enough debates," he said. "We have had 11 or 12 debates. I did really well on the last one. I think I have done well in all the debates...But I think we've had enough. How many times can the same people ask you the same question?" yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment