2016

2016

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Cruz stands up to Obama

"A fired-up Sen. Ted Cruz this morning challenged President Obama to a debate over Syrian
refugees, lashing out at Obama over his Tuesday comments in the Philippines.
"I want to encourage you, Mr. President, come back and insult me to my face," Cruz said today. "Let’s have a debate on Syrian refugees right now. We can do it anywhere you want. I prefer it in the United States and not overseas where you’re making insults. It’s easy to toss a cheap insult when no one can respond, but let’s have a debate.
"I got to tell you, it is utterly unbefitting of the president to be engaging in those kind of personal insults and attacks," he continued."
The president mocked his political opponents Tuesday during his trip abroad.
"Apparently, they are scared of widows and orphans coming into the United States of America," Obama said.  yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment