2016

2016

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Trump / Fiorina spat

"Trump reacts to Fiorina appearing on camera.
“When the anchor throws to Carly Fiorina for her reaction to Trump’s momentum, Trump’s expression sours in schoolboy disgust as the camera bores in on Fiorina. “Look at that face!” he cries. “Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!” The laughter grows halting and faint behind him. “I mean, she’s a woman, and I’m not s’posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?”
Trump has been in hot water before over his comments about women. On Wednesday evening, Fiorina was asked to respond by to Fox News’ Megyn Kelly,...
The former Hewlett-Packard chief executive quickly brushed off Trump’s comment on her physical appearance. “I think those comments speak for themselves,”...
Honestly, Megyn, I’m not going to spend a single cycle wondering what Donald Trump means, but maybe, just maybe, I’m getting under his skin a little bit, because I am climbing in the polls. yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment