2016

2016

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Graham - Paul Foriegn Policy Feud

"Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) fired back in his ongoing war of words with Sen. Rand Paul
(R-Ky.), suggesting that, if Paul is the party’s 2016 nominee, Republicans could lose the foreign policy debate.
 
His record, in my view, shows a foreign policy vision one step behind leading from behind,” the South Carolina Republican told reporters. “All I can say, if he’s the nominee, I will support him, but if he’s the nominee of the party, I think we risk giving up the central issue of the 2016 campaign, which will be foreign policy.
 
 Graham added that, while he likes Paul, “We’ve had a dispute about foreign policy ever since he’s been here. ... I think Sen. Paul’s record on this issue is frankly behind President Obama.”
 
 Paul on Tuesday called Graham and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), the chairman of the Armed Services Committee, “lapdogs” for President Obama’s foreign policy." TheHill

No comments:

Post a Comment