2016

2016

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

MSNBC host turns on Hillary

"Mika Brzezinski with MSNBC has taken an introspective look at the Democrats’ presidential nominee:

 Watching this whole weekend, I will say, first of all, everyone talks about what Comey did as being
outrageous. This was a great, credible man with great integrity a week ago. So I don’t really get that. The bottom line is, this all goes back to the server, something that she shouldn’t have done, something that was way more than a mistake. Way more. And this is a self-inflicted, massive wound. And I . . . I just kept thinking how I’ve been on my horse, going after Republicans and the Republican Party. You nominated this guy. You nominated Donald Trump. How could you do that? When I’m thinking, Democrats nominated someone who is under an FBI investigation for having a private server, among other things
."
GlennBeck
 

No comments:

Post a Comment