2016

2016

Friday, January 1, 2016

"Somebody is lying," ---- "Who is it?"

"Conway Daily Sun Publisher Mark Guerringue asked about her vote to support the Iraq War and her
actions as secretary of state during the attacks on the diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, in 2012 that led to the death of Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans, two of which were with the CIA.
"With Iraq I have said numerous times that it was a mistake to give George Bush that authority, and I certainly believe as secretary of state I more than represented the best interest of our country," Clinton said. "There is nobody who is 100 percent right on every foreign policy call, and I think my record is one I'm very proud of."

Sun Columnist Tom McLaughlin said she told an Egyptian diplomat the Benghazi attack was planned and not a protest but that she told family members of the deceased that the attack was the result of a demonstration. He said she then told George Stephanopoulos that she didn't tell the families the attack was a demonstration about a film.
"Somebody is lying," said McLaughlin."Who is it?
Clinton replied, "Not me, that's all I can tell you." TheConwayDailySun

No comments:

Post a Comment