2016

2016

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

What Christie says to get Attention on stump

"Republican presidential candidate and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie revealed during a New
Hampshire campaign stop Tuesday that he has used birth control. 
I’m a Catholic, but I’ve used birth control and not just the rhythm method,” Christie told diners while at Blake’s Restaurant in Manchester.
Christie acknowledged that using certain forms of contraception is a violation of the Catholic Church’s teachings, but said he does not regret it.
So you know, my church has a teaching against birth control,” Christie said. “Does that make me an awful Catholic because I believed and practiced that function during part of my life? I don’t think so. But you know what? I’m only going to find out when it is my time to be judged.”
Campaign spokesperson Samantha Smith, when asked what forms of birth control Christie has used, told The Huffington Post, "I can't answer that last part." HP

No comments:

Post a Comment