2016

2016

Monday, April 13, 2015

SNL spoofs Hillary Announcement

 Watch Clip Below
https://www.youtube.com/embed/BXdNYXMQoy8

"SNL.... Last night, they did a spoof on her super predictable campaign announcement today, featuring
the old, menopausal Hillary taking a video selfies with instructions from one of her aides.
Hillary immediately takes the phone and declares,” Citizens. You will elect me. I will be your leader.”

It goes back and forth with the aide telling her she needs to soften up and seem more approachable. At one point, the aide suggests that she zero in on everything she’s done for women.
So Hillary says, “I am running because I want to be a voice for women everywhere” when Bill Clinton walks up behind her exclaiming, “Did someone say women everywhere?”

Hilarious.
Hillary isn't is crazy that phones can take videos now?” Bill remarks. “I mean if they could've done that in the 90s, I'd be in jail.” ChicksOnTheRight  

No comments:

Post a Comment