2016

2016

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Trump on his "getting to heaven"

"Trump jested to a gathering of evangelicals on Thursday that winning the election might perhaps be his only way of getting to Heaven.
I want to just say that whatever you can do … This will be an election that will go down in the history books and for evangelicals, for the Christians, for everybody, for everybody of religion,” he said at an Orlando gathering of an estimated 700 pastors hosted by the American Renewal Project. “This will be maybe the most important election that our country has ever had.”
So go out and spread the word and once I get in, I will do my thing that I do very well,Trump declared. “And I figure it’s probably maybe the only way I’m going to get to Heaven. So I better do a good job. Okay? Thank you." Charisma

No comments:

Post a Comment