2016

2016

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Fiorina on whether Trump is a Republican

"Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” Republican presidential candidate and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina said it is not clear whether or not fellow candidate Donald Trump is a Republican.
Fiorina said, “I don’t spend a lot of time thinking about, or focusing on what Donald Trump is saying. When his insults are below the belt to someone, then I will make a comment, just as I did when President Obama called anyone who disagreed with his Iranian deal equivalent to the hard-liners chanting ‘Death to America.’ I just think insults are not helpful to the political process. We’ve got a lot of serious issues here. But most of the time, I spend my time answering voters’ questions, and questions from the media.” Breitbart

No comments:

Post a Comment