2016

2016

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Trump Apologizes for 2005 Comments

"Trump issued an apology statement early Saturday morning after video published by the
Washington Post showed the Republican presidential nominee having a vulgar discussion about a number of women.
“I’ve never said I’m a perfect person nor pretended to be someone that I’m not. I’ve said and done things I regret and the words released today, on this more than a decade old video, are one of them,” he said in a video released by his campaign. “I was wrong and I apologize,” he added.
Trump also attempted to pivot the criticism to former President Bill Clinton. “I’ve said some foolish things but there is a big difference between the words and actions of other people. Bill Clinton has actually abused women,” he asserted.
On Friday afternoon, the Post published the 2005 video clip in which Trump told a tale about trying to “f***” a married woman. He can also be heard expressing interest in kissing another woman and saying that when you’re a star, you can do anything with women, including grabbing them “by the p****.” yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment