2016

2016

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Trump blames Iowa Loss on skipping debate

"After a second place finish in the Iowa, Donald Trump is acknowledging that he may have made
some missteps in the lead-up to the first in the nation caucuses.
"I think I probably would have done probably a little bit better in Iowa had I not gone out and, you know, wanted to do that event for the vets," Trump acknowledged on Hannity. Trump's event, which coincided with the final Fox News primary debate, raised $6 million for veterans causes.
The real estate mogul also note that while his competitors spent millions of dollars on their ground games in the Iowa caucuses, he spent little by comparison. In hindsight, Trump says he might have performed better in Iowa with a stronger ground game.
"We didnt have much of a ground game because I didn't think I was going to be winning," Trump told Sean. "In retrospect, we could have done much better with a ground game." Hannity

 

No comments:

Post a Comment